PROTECT YOUR VOTE
Our Voter Insurance Policy Program (VIPP) is designed to help active voters connect with inactive or non-voters who make up the largest group of eligible voters. This group is larger than each group of Republicans, Democrats, or Independents who voted in 2016. By making this connection the active voter gets a commitment or pledge from the non-voter. The active voter then becomes a Protected Voter (PV) and the non-voter becomes the Voter Insurance Policy (VIP) for the PV.
Of America’s 320 million-odd residents, only about three-quarters are eligible to vote (mostly because they’re over the age of 18). Of the group that could vote in the presidential election, the U.S. Election Project’s Michael McDonald estimates that about 58.1 percent did — meaning that 41.9 percent of eligible Americans didn’t vote.
This ensures that the PV’s vote will count by bringing a non-voter (VIP) into the political process. Presuming that your vote will be nullified by a vote from the opposite party; an extra vote will be a ONE PLUS ONE for your party. One plus one equals success in 2020.
Duties Of A Protected Voter
Find your VIP. Your VIP is your very important person also known as your voter insurance person which grants you, your voter insurance policy. There is no limit on the number of policies you can take out. Your VIP can live anywhere in the world. They don’t have to live in the same state as you.
Develop a rapport. Ascertain a reliable and alternative method of communication that will be maintained at least through 11 three 2020.
Make sure your VIP has the necessary documentation to register to vote with all the paperwork needed. Assist them in any way you can to get what’s required in ascertaining that paperwork or identification. Confirm their registration with tangible physical proof. You can use this website to verify, register, and find out all the necessary documentation needed to vote in all 50 states. As well as get absentee ballots plus get important dates and set up election reminders. Using a cell phone you can do all of this in a few minutes.
Do not instruct, inform, interrogate, or influence their decision on who to vote for. We can hope and presume that they would vote for candidates in our party yet each vote is a voter’s prerogative which is their personal, private choice or decision. Even if they vote for candidates in another party or they don’t vote straight party line from the top to the bottom of the ticket, the more people who get involved in a political process the better for our democracy and the better for the great “United” states of America.
Set up a logistical plan to get your VIP to cast their vote. Whether they have to do a mail-in ballot, early voting, or if they need transportation to get to the voting booth or childcare to get to the voting booth on election day.
Do not offer any money or anything of value in exchange for becoming your VIP. You cannot buy VIPs. You cannot bribe, coerce, or extort VIP. People cannot withhold sex, affection, communication, finances, or emotionally blackmail their partners for their vote. There can be no quid pro quo; no this for that, in exchange for their participation with this program and commitment to voting. Convince them it’s their patriotic duty to vote. And whether they love this country or hate this country, America needs their help now because she’s on life-support, in intensive care, and their participation by voting in the political process can help save this great nation. America, rise up! Time to activate by becoming activists. Motivate others from the Targets list. And to propagate, by planting seeds of democracy and watching them grow.
If you are an employer or an executive manager of an organization and you have subordinates that are usually scheduled to work on that Tuesday, November 3rd, 2020, consider giving them time off to vote with pay, without any penalty or repercussion or considering closing your business for the entire day. If you are a celebrity, entertainer, athlete, or government employee this election is too important to sit on the sidelines. Get up, Speak up. Get involved. We need you. Your country needs you. To those whom much is given, much is required.
Spread the word, far and wide, to people in all walks of life regardless of race, creed, color, occupation, religion, faith, sexuality or gender, or political persuasion. You must go to places you don’t usually go. And talk to people whom you don’t usually talk to. Use social media as well as mainstream media. Blog, tweet, post, write letters, hold VIP parties, and send press releases to media about VIP events. Recruit sponsors who may be willing to donate to help set up or advertise and promote VIP program events. Set up a telephone or social media DM/ PM tree to spread information quickly but privately. Organize, fraternize, revolutionize and televise. Everyone with a cell phone is an independent reporter. So, you have an enormous amount of power with that tool.
Report any voter disenfranchisement or voter intimidation to the proper authorities. And expose it to the media.
Stay in contact with your VIP periodically. On election day ask for some verifiable proof that they voted.
We have determined eleven groups of non-voters to choose as targets. And there are three main goals:
- To ensure that your vote gets counted by assuming that your vote will be nullified by a vote from the opposite party. Therefore an extra vote will be a plus one for your party.
- To ensure against any election irregularities, last-minute election lawsuits losses, any election disruptions any October surprises, voter suppression. And voting role purchase.
- To also insure against any outside election interference, dark money of unknown origins, corporate “citizens” and their super PACs, extremely large media buy, billionaire mega-donors, and social media campaigns led by nefarious actors.
- Disgruntled & discouraged voters – who are fed up with politics & were not planning on voting this year because they believe their vote doesn’t matter.
- New voters – voters who just never have voted before ever in their life for whatever reason.
- 02YA voters – Are young adults, born in 2002 or earlier, who will be able this year for the first time.
- Inactive voters – voters who used to vote but just haven’t voted for a while for whatever reason.
- Newly eligible voters – these voters include former felons, immigrants who have gained their citizenship & people who have moved here from US territories & islands like, Puerto Rico.
- Ex-pat voters & military – these are people who are American citizens living/working abroad in the military, foreign service, or law-enforcement serving around the world.
- Religious voters – these are voters who don’t get involved in politics because of their religion or faith.
- Disabled voters – these are voters that don’t usually go out of the house to vote but are eligible to vote they may be confined to her residence, institution or care facility.
- Retired & elderly voters – these are voters who are senior citizens who may have never voted before because of paperwork or lack of necessary documentation.
- Underground voters – voters with alternative, underground, or off-book occupations who don’t vote because their occupations may or may not be legal.